The Front of House Organisation has been very successful in negotiating experiential marketing opportunities whereby brands can sample their product on-site. Product sampling can be an especially effective way of interacting with a captive event audience.
- 75% of consumers state that participating in a live marketing experience would make them more receptive to the product/brand’s advertising.
- 75% of consumers said that they would be extremely or very likely to tell others after participating in a live marketing event, extending impact through word-of-mouth.
- 8 out of 10 consumers who had actually participated in experiential marketing in the past said that they had told others about their experience.
- 60% of women say experiential marketing would be more likely to lead to actual purchase of a product/brand, vs. TV advertising (26%) and internet advertising (14%).
- See our Case Study on Black Tower for information on product sampling in practice and the positive effects it can have for a brand.
The opportunities we have available in this area are vast. From huge national events with footfalls of over 65,000 per day to smaller-scale events where a specific demographic can be targeted. Please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will help you decide which events are the most appropriate for your target demographic.
Call us now on 0161 928 22 33 or email email@example.com.
19th August 2011
The Front of House Organisation (FOHO) are delighted to once again be closely involved with the 80's REWIND FESTIVAL. The festival is dedicated to…
24th June 2011
Grammy Awards-winning, all-American rockers Bon Jovi will be headlining at Hyde Park on June 25 2011, to help commemorate Hard Rock's 40 year history.…